How To Pray Over Sand
Collected From A Place
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
Use the following procedure:
- Bless water into the blood of Jesus.
- Take a little of the sand and immerse it into the blood of Jesus. As you immerse the sand, say, “I immerse this compound and everything in it into the blood of Jesus.”
- Sprinkle the solution, formed by the blood of Jesus with the sand inside it, on the remaining sands.
- Pray the following powerful and victorious psalms for battle:
- Psalm 103, 104 and 96
- Psalm 130 and or 51
- Psalm 24 and 29
- Psalm 23, 124, 121 and 91 (pray some of these psalms or all of them)
- 2 Kings 19:15-19
- 2 Kings 19: 32-34
- 1 Kings 20:23-30
- 1 Samuel 17:43-50
- Psalm 1 (3 Times)
- Mark a circle.
- Light seven candles, which means omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence.
- Pray God to transfer the compound or place into the circle.
- Sprinkle the blood of Jesus all over the circle to destroy forces and works of darkness.
- Invoke all past, present and future evil plans of the enemies and forces of darkness.
- Use the sword to draw criss-crossing lines over the circle, to cancel all the plans, works and powers of darkness.
- Pour down blood of Jesus on the circle to flush out all the cancelled plans, works and powers.
- Pray, and pour down into the circle consuming fire – the power of the Holy Spirit and the blessings of Abraham – for the family.
- Declare all future plans, works and powers of darkness back to sender.
- Conclude by tahnking God for His goodness and mercies.